Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions regarding our Bhakti Shop payments.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Scroll through the whole article, or click on a link below to go directly to a specific section:
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- How do I update my credit card information?
- What do I do if my credit card is not accepted?
- Can I call you to give my credit card information over the phone?
- What are your payment terms?
- Are my payment details/data secure?
- How will I know that you have received my payment?
FORMS OF PAYMENT
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB, Union Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, V-Pay, American express, Diners Club, Girocard, and Paypal.
Can I pay by bank transfer?
- At this time, we do not accept payment by bank transfer.
How do I update my credit card information?
- Log into your account.
- Under Billing Information, click ‘Update your card now’.
- Enter your new information and click Update.
What do I do if my credit card is not accepted?
There are several reasons why your credit card may not be accepted. We suggest you try the following:
- Verify your credit card number and expiration date.
- Confirm you are using your credit and not your debit card.
- Check that you haven't exceeded your transaction limit.
- If, after exploring these possible causes, your card is still not accepted, either use an alternate card or contact your financial institution.
Can I call to give you my credit card information over the phone?
- No, all credit card information must come through the online credit card payment system.
Do you offer discounts on bulk purchases?
- At this time, we do not offer discounts on bulk purchases.
What are your payment terms?
- Payment is required prior to shipment of your order.
Are my payment details/data secure?
- Your transaction and payment details are handled directly by Stripe, our payment service provider, with secure encryption and under strict banking standards.
- Your credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by any parties, including Bhakti Event GmbH.
How will I know that you have received my payment?
- You will receive an invoice by email as soon as your payment is confirmed by Stripe, our payment service provider.
- You can also check the status of your order by logging in to your Bhakti ID - My Orders.
How do I view and download my invoices?
- Upon confirmation of your payment, you will receive an email with your invoice.
- Additionally, you can retrieve invoices from your Bhakti ID - My Orders.
Is VAT charged to my order?
- Countries inside the European Union are charged VAT according to their country tax regulations.
- Countries outside the European Union are not charged VAT.
Are there any additional fees?
- For deliveries from Germany to countries outside the European Union, customs or import charges are paid upon arrival of the shipment in the destination country. This is over and above the standard import duties.
- Charges for customs clearance (and its handling, e.g. by a forwarding agency) are the responsibility of the customer. We do not have any influence on these charges and cannot predict the amount.
- For more information about this, please contact your local customs office.