Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions regarding our Bhakti Shop Customer Service.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Scroll through the whole article, or click on a link below to go directly to a specific section:
- How do I contact customer service?
- What is your exchange, return, and refund policy?
- What are the terms and conditions?
- How will I know if you have the items I want to order in stock?
How do I contact customer service?
- Email Bhakti Shop Customer Service at email@example.com
What is your exchange, return, and refund policy?
- You have 14 days after purchase to exchange or return an item for a refund.
- You can exchange or return items in-store or by mail (please retain your proof of shipping).
- Exchanges and returns must include a copy of your invoice or in-store receipt.
- We will refund the purchase price and applicable taxes to the original form of payment or provide a replacement.
What are the terms and conditions?
- The Bhakti Shop Terms and Conditions can be found here.
How will I know if you have the items I want to order in stock?
- If an item is unavailable, then you will see an ‘Out of Stock’ notice displayed on the product web page.